Class of 2021
8th Grade Advisor Email:
Please make sure you check your emails frequently as all pertinent information 8th grade information will be sent out to parents via email from the following account: firstname.lastname@example.org
- January 30th - All personal ad orders are due
- January 30th - Yearbook namestamp orders are due
- February 1st - Baby pictures are due (please email to my kolesky account)
- March 15th - Yearbook iTag and clear book protector orders are due
High School Information:
- January 13th (Weds) @ 5PM - Keyport Rising Stars Testing (in person at KHS)
- January 20th (Weds) @ 7PM - Test run for RBR Testing
- January 30th (Sat) - RBR Testing; Students should have received a letter with cohort assignment, exam start time, exam proctor, Google Meet link, LinkIt exam link, Math code and ELA code.
- January 13th (Weds) @ 2PM - Test run for vocational testing
- January 23rd (Sat) - Vocational School Testing; Students/ parents should have received an email with all necessary information
8th Grade Yearbook Information:
- 8th grade parents DO NOT need to purchase a yearbook. Students will cover the cost of their yearbook through fundraising and all yearbook purchasing will be made through the 8th grade account.
- All information regarding yearbook for 8th grade parents/guardians, including Namestamps, iTags, book protectors, and ads, can be found in the linked presentation below.
8th Grade "Parent Meeting" Information