Phone: 732-264-5400 x163
Computers- Mr. A.
“”Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn ” - Benjamin Franklin
This year technology class will be different, but it will be the driving force behind how we all learn, communicate and complete our educational requirements. ! I am excited to see you all back in school, and I am looking forward to sharing this amazing experience with you. ! During remote learning,we will still be learning about technology through hands-on activities, exploring the internet, digital programs, and discussing technology!
- Learn necessary computer skills .
- Learn about the different types of Technology available to us.
- become familiar with Google Suite.
- Be creative and have fun!
Virtual Learning & expectations
- Assignments will be posted on Seesaw (Pre-K, K & 1) Google Classroom (2-5), and Mr. Altmajer’s website.
- Each week you will have:
- A hands on activity
- Possibly a video relating to the subject being learned
- Reflection questions/ Exit Ticket
Grading is based on completion of activities. effort to complete the tasks is recognized and appreciated. Please reach out with any questions about expectations on specific assignments or difficulty submitting work.
How to reach me
- Phone- 732-264-5400 x 164
- Website: https://unionbeachschools.edlioadmin.com/apps/pages/u/1260612/1845144
- Live office hours are period C 10:10-11:00 & period h 1:20-2:20 through google meets
Have a Great Year!
The following is a link that explains how to join Google classroom as a student - https://support.google.com/edu/classroom/answer/6020297?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
A guide to Google Classroom for parents